Rapid Integration Development
The Link® is a powerful and flexible integration suite. The Link® allows add-on applications to communicate with an unlimited number of other systems such as ERP, Time and attendance, shop floor systems, and more. The Link® supports reading and writing: tables (SQL, ODBC, OLEDB), views, delimited files, xml files, web services, web APIs, REST APIs, .NET APIs, and more. Endlessly extensible through tight integration with Visual Studio, The Link® has the power and the flexibility to integrate to all your systems.
- Get up to speed quickly using graphical mapping tools.
- Use built-in transformation functions or create your own using Visual Studio:
- Write transformations or endpoints using Visual Studio (VB.NET or C#) and target the in the UI:
- When targeting a function, all fields are automatically sent to the function and available in code:
- Interface elements (systems, configurations, master data, endpoints, data maps, endpoint fields, etc) are all compiled and available in your Visual Studio code immediately.
- Easily implement API’s as part of your integration.
- Maps deploy as lightweight Windows services.
- Benefit from a real-time solution with real-time monitoring:
Real-time monitoring in action:
- Focus on solving business problems, not monitoring, tracking, or other integration infrastructure.
- Reduce concern around your integrations with KPI’s, transaction timelines, and other real-time reporting.